6.03.2010

Live life the best way you can

I'm an idealist. I believe that life can be everything we want as long as we dream that it is. If we just close our eyes and imagine a dream come true, it's possible. Perhaps I am too much of an optimist and is in denial of bad things happening to "good people."

Live life like there's no tomorrow

And live the life you love..

What's so wrong with loving a little spotlight? We've all had a passing desire to reach fame and  fortune; some, more than others..and others, more than that. When I see a performance, I get chills in my bones; my skin begins to tingle, I become one with the program and escape into flow. I love it, but it hurts so bad.

I dream of my feelings when I am on the stage, performing, and gracing an audience with my words. Whether it's acting or singing, I feel this rush of adrenaline that I haven't felt in a long time. I have been deceiving myself in thinking that I could survive without performing my music or articulating the expression of a character that I have no ties to. I am in control of the way my character reacts and the best part -- the entire story is already written.
It seems impossible to me that people can live their life and throw away their dreams for nothing (I kindof understand children). Even love. You can always have you dream, but will it keep you warm at night? If you make it, you may have nice sheets that keep you warm. Other than that, not everyone's dreams come true -- that's the reality. I can only imagine how much more difficult it is to give up everything you have for your dream..but is it better to lose everything for your dream or something like drugs or gambling.

None of it is worth it. If you have a dream that you truly want, nothing is hard about incorporating them to your life now. The future may be bright, but it's important to have a plan -- a destination. 
I may have let you down by not being real. I let myself down. I really have been slacking at life, and if you knew me before my sophomore year, then you know that I'm no longer the person I loved so much. It's funny. I say that I love it now, but I created a new version of myself because I was unsatisfied with where I was.

No comments: