4.29.2010

mini- Reflections

It's been a while and school is coming to a close.

I can't believe it's almost over. This past school year has been crazy and fun and so successful. My grades continue to get better and I am so proud to wear three letters across my chest that mean so much more that meets the eye. I am an Alpha Kappa Alpha woman and I love it. =]

My life just seems to taste a little sweeter every day and I am nothing but grateful for it all. It's like that moment before the climax and you know something magnificent is going to happen, but you can't control it or touch it because you don't want to ruin it. That's it -- the feeling. The desire to sit at the edge, even though falling is a possibility, reaching the end feels worth it.

I am ready for the summer. I am ready to move forward with my life. I am prepared to sit as close to the edge without getting burned; without falling; without giving in.

Afterall, I just want to be successful :)

3 comments:

Jezerie said...

hmmmm ....lol

Jezerie said...

hmmmm.lol

Anonymous said...

Hey I need a little help designing my blog norapeneeded.blogspot.com

Can you give me any tips or pointers?

I like what you did with the design of your blog. Thanks in advance.