1.03.2010

A Little Piece of Me: 2010

I'm used to control. I love to be in control. Sometimes, I think I make it harder than it has to be, but I feel even more satisfied when I succeed. I am GREAT at planning and setting goals. I go through 3 periods every year (so I've noticed sinced 2006) where I change and set goals to do so. I've been able to grow and learn from everything I've experienced.

So I just finished 2009 and I just could NOT figure out what I wanted my New Year resolutions to be. I decided on nothing except to succeed and be happy in all I do. Sounds good, but so incomplete; especially for me. I'm used to having plans and back ups for everything I do because you never know when life's going to lead you to disappointment. Not having that control drives me crazy.

But I figured it out. I came to the realization of why I'm not prepared for 2010. The answer is simple: I already have everything I need.

I am much closer to the person I've dream of becoming and only plan to grow with life lessons. I am open to having new experiences and meeting people that are prepared to alter their lives by adding me to it. I have met people that I see in my future and I hope our relationships only grow even stronger. I have a supportive family that pushes me to the best of my potential. I believe in a God where nothing is impossible. I have dreams tha can never be shattered, no matter how ridiculous they sound because I know where I'm going and how I want to get there.

It's all I need...I'm still young... <3

No comments: