1.17.2011

Something like it

That person should know how to make you feel happy all the time; and when there are issues, they know exactly how to make it right. A compliment together; of each other.

They are always that person to make you feel complete..the other half, content in all your ways and his. No judgment; only encouragement to be better than the now.

Embracing all your beauty...regardless of it being a "mistake" or incredible -- it is loved.


Someone once told me that you have to choose what you win or lose. You can't have everything.
Don't take chances -- Might feel the pain.
 
I used to believe that for so long...watched this life pass me by, so unhappy, but safe as could be.
 
So what if it hurts me? So what if i break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge.
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
I just wanna be happy.

 
 

No comments: