8.24.2017

This Time Last Year: Seasons Change

This time last year, I was here. Full of life. Full of passion. ... Just letting it all happen.



What's happened up to now? What's happening now?

Change is in the air, and it's a new season.

I didn't want things to stay the same. Hungry for change; now everything that I was a part of now seems like something in the far distance. I can't even believe such short time has passed. The vision is still there, but the mission has shifted. The way to approach is different.

How does change actually happen? What are the actions that we should take on this Earth to truly have an impact and make a difference?

When I took my first step in entering the cannabis industry, it was with a heart on fire to help people who were in situations that did not allow them to help themselves. At the center of it all, in my heart and mind, that vision is still the same.

How do we reach people in need of saving/a savior? Is it through activism, word of mouth/marketing, or sowing seeds along the way? Is this journey going to be a lonely path or does it require building with the skills of others? How do you know who those people are? How do you decide on the right opportunities along the way?

I'm still on the path to understanding. I am not chasing money. I am not chasing fame.

I am simply seeking Wisdom.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."


No comments: