12.27.2010

Just think about life..

12.23.09
  • No one’s going to live your life for you.
  • It’s okay…it’s better this way…
  • You think you deserve that pain, but you don’t.
  • People think foot pain is a fact of life, but life is actually better than that. You should get some; your whole life could be better starting right now.
  • If he stops, he’ll fall off. Even if he slows down, he’ll fall. The best thing for that fish is just if he drive steadily forever.
  • I didn’t know you, but I want you to die knowing you were loved. I love you…At least we’re all together in this.
  • I don’t want to have to do this – this living! I just walk around! I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.
  • There are no time outs…there is just no time.
  • I’m trying to work on my karma. You know what karma means? She owes me one.
  • It’s kindof like that point in a relationship, you know, where you suddenly realize it’s not going to last forever. You can see the end in sight. ...Yeah, but we’re not even there yet; we’re still at a good part. We’re not even sick of each other yet.
  • Maybe we should just be glad we lived this long good life together. You know it’s so much more than most people get to have. Well, don’t be afraid…here we go…
  • You’re acting like I’m just this regular man. Like, a man in a book where the woman in the book meets. I’m sorry.
  • No, I don’t know I am a precious, wondrous, special, unique, divine, rare, valuable, whole, sacred, total, complete, entitled, worthy and deserving person. I don’t know that.
  • Email wouldn’t even exist if it weren’t for AIDS. Fear of contamination. Fear of bodily fluids.
  • We have a whole life to live together you f***er, but it won’t start until you call.
  • I learned to stop trying to make people do what they don’t want to do.
  • But she’s the love of your life. You’re just going to let her go? – No, she’s just going.
  • So this is it? This is the end of our relationship? This makes me sad, it really does.
  • I’m just passing time.

No comments: